Ip Cameras in dreambox

• Hi,

I tried to use the plugin on a Dream 7000 with [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstößt gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator] (oh, sorry, will not happen again, BN) Image. Installation ok (former Versions installed the Cam Directory not on the hdd but now it does?) but in case of executing I get the errormessage

/var/tuxbox/plugins/dreamcamip.so:
    undefined Symbol
    _ZN15eStreamWatchdog14reloadSettinngsEi...

and a countdown from 5 to 0.

Any hints?

I've configured my IP cam like this

h t t p ://192.168.1.90:9000/view/index.shtml

BlindeNuss

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von BlindeNuss ()

• Tested. Works great. Marvelous plugin. Hope you'll continue to develop. Shall continue to test motion detection and provide feedback 2 u. One thought I might add: in order to use the plugin as a supervision tool, one should be able to start it with no graphical output but a small rectangular in the upper right corner showing the diff vale (0...alarmthreshold). Once the threshold is reached, bring up the webcam image (update continously) until user confirms w/ OK. Maybe this can be implemented and opted thru the configfile.

Regards, Mamba

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mamba0815 ()

• Hi, I think, red,gree, yellow,blue still displaying the first camera. Can be remake as :

When are displayed 4 cams as:
    1 2
    3 4

then

Red display camera 1 to whole screen
    Blue is camera2 to whole screen
    Yellow is camera3 to whole screen
    Blue is camera4 to whole screen

?

• Zitat

Originally posted by mamba0815
    Tested. Works great. Marvelous plugin. Hope you'll continue to develop. Shall continue to test motion detection and provide feedback 2 u. One though I might add: in order to use the plugin as a supervision tool, one should be able to start it with no graphical output but a small rectangular in the upper right corner showing the diff vale (0...alarmthreshold). Once the threshold is reached, bring up the webcam image (update continously) until user confirms w/ OK. Maybe this can be implemented and opted thru the configfile.

Regards, Mamba

Mamba, it is good idea. I think it is not necessary configuration, for example, pressing ok you can enable or disable the display mode that you say. I will try.

PD: I tried to send an email to you but your mail server does not work.
    It's great. Thanks for the help.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sergiotas ()

• Thanks for the information. I fixed the bug. Too many changes. :smiling_face:
    Anyway, perphas the best way to do this maybe pressing one button (such text) and then the number of camera.

Visit http://www.dreamcamip.com

• Zitat

Originally posted by sergiotas

Thanks for the information. I fixed the bug. Too many changes. :smiling_face:
    Anyway, perphas the best way to do this maybe pressing one button (such text) and then the number of camera.

Visit http://www.dreamcamip.com

dreamcamip is stable now, when is worked with 1cam only. When I switching whole page with 3-4 cams, often enigma restarts.

• I only can test in my dm600 and works perfectly with version 0.94.3 Beta. We must be near the limits of these machines. When the system is working too fails, in future versions attempts to steal less time of the enigma.

• I created a new version 0.94.4 beta, giving it more time to enigma. I have running for half an hour with 5 cameras and motion detection. At the same time i have established a connection with my dm600 and compressed a huge file. Works correcty in my dm600;)

If someone wants to try it:

View process:
    telnet <ip of the dreambox>
    top -d 1

Run dreamcamip and set 5 cameras and motion detection. You can view the five process with 10-21% CPU usage. The pid number are consecutive. Enigma 21-40%.

other telnet
    telnet <ip of the dreambox>
    tar -zcvf result.tar.gz huge_file

• Zitat

Originally posted by sergiotas
    Is it works now, Machura?

It is better. I think, it can be, that I have set 0s refresh, because some camers arent streem, but has refres < 1s...

color button still wrong... Stil displaying 1th, 2nd ... from begin.

• Zitat

Originally posted by schnitzelsemmel
    Would be nice if s.o. could migrate this great Plugin to Enigma2.
    Thanks a lot in advance!
    Cheers

Sorry but it is not currently possible. I do not have a 7025 for testing, is too expensive for me and I don't have more free time. In the distant future could be. This is only one entertainment.

Regards

• Zitat

Originally posted by mamba0815
    Hi,

dreamcamip.com is inaccessible. No data.

Regards, Mamba

i'm not sure. :confused_face: The server works but from some europe networks can not be accessed. I made a traceroute to try and cut in London. For now, must be used to access a proxy. For example 211.233.41.27 in port 8080

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sergiotas ()

• I've tested this plugin on my Ipbox 250s emulating DM 7000 in multiboot with DBB2 image but it don't works. I don't receive errors but I don't look any image from cameras. Thanks

IPBOX 250S + HD 320GB + multiboot w/DM7000 images

• Zitat

Originally posted by champ100
    I've tested this plugin on my Ipbox 250s emulating DM 7000 in multiboot with DBB2 image but it don't works. I don't receive errors but I don't look any image from cameras. Thanks

1) Open the file ./config.cfg and set log to files = 1
    2) Run the plugin, wait 10 seconds, and press exit
    3) send me a mail dreamcamip@gmail.com with all files in the folder ./log

• @ sergiotas
    You have mail!
    I've seen only now in your download page the library needed.
    I've put all the library files on my decoder overwriting the existing files.
    But after this, the firmware crashes.
    Any idea?

IPBOX 250S + HD 320GB + multiboot w/DM7000 images

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von champ100 ()