Scrollbar in Console screen issue after latest update 4.3.2r1

• Does anybody else have this problem?

After latest update vertical scrollbar in Console screen is messed up with Default skin (not HD).

I have studied it and find that windowstylescrollbar id=5 (horisontal scrollbar) interfere with this vertical scrollbar. If I switch to Default HD skin Console uses component ScrollLabel scrollbarwidth 20px and scrollbarborderwidt 1px (defined within python/component). Because this skin does not have windowsstylescrollbar id=5 defined.

Could this be fixed, and done so that Console screen uses windowsstylescrollbar id=4 (vertical scrollbar) values. Scrollbar for Console screen will then be as skinmakers want it to be.

Edit: If I change values in windowsstylescrollbar id=5, the scrollbar in Default skin i changing width and borderwidth.

• Thanks folks! You are doing a grate job! Keep on doing that!

By the way, can you also confirm that you will make ScrollLabel use windowstylescrollbar id = 4 values in the future?

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -

• It seems to me that it uses component ScrollLabel like this

Python
    scrollbarwidth, scrollbarborderwidth = self.scrollbar.updateScrollLabelProperties(20, 1)

and that seem right if you see picture with Default skin.

I can see from code that this component reads other values from skin, so cant see that it should be that much work to read inn values from windowsstylescrollbar id=4.

Another thing that could be nice when we talk about Console and the new feature with horisontal scrollbar possibility is that it often would be a case when info in Console is wider than the listbox size. Could it be an idea to implent for both vertical and horisontal scrollbar for Console? But that would be some more work I guess.

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -