The Gemini Project 4 (GP4)

• Thanks Arki for replying.

I had identified that path, but it is very uncomfortable. Furthermore, when the PIP is active, the option to activate and not to deactivate remains in that path and the option to exchange channels between the small and large panels is also missing. For those who use the PIP, already not very comfortable in the original image, it is a serious shortage.

If I understand correctly, is there now GP4 version 4.1? But does it update automatically, having the GP4?

• GP hat keinen Einfluss auf die pip Funktion ,über blaue taste bzw. Blau lang Jann man das extensions Menü aufrufen und dort ist pip und lässt sich aktivieren ,deaktivieren ,wechseln und verschieben .

Das sind Funktionen die das image bzw. Dreamos liefert da ändert ein GP Plugin rein garnix am pip ,wenn dann er ein anderes Plugin was da wo auch immer pip verändert oder zusätzlich wo einfügt.

• Thanks Arki for replying.

I had identified that path, but it is very uncomfortable. Furthermore, when the PIP is active, the option to activate and not to deactivate remains in that path and the option to exchange channels between the small and large panels is also missing. For those who use the PIP, already not very comfortable in the original image, it is a serious shortage.

If I understand correctly, is there now GP4 version 4.1? But does it update automatically, having the GP4?

Edit: following the instructions on the link you posted, I installed 4.1, but the PIP problem remains.

GP hat keinen Einfluss auf die pip Funktion, über blaue taste bzw. Blau lang Jann man das extensions Menü aufrufen und dort ist pip and lässt sich aktivieren, deaktivieren, wechseln und verschieben.

Das sind Funktionen die das image bzw. Dreamos liefert da ändert ein GP Plugin rein garnix am pip, wenn dann er ein anderes Plugin was do wo auch in a immer pip verändert oder zusätzlich wo einfügt.

Thank you for answering. I just tried to press the long blue button, but I get the answer "No plugins associated" What am I wrong?

• Sorry, I still ask for help, if possible for the PIP function. Some misunderstandings even for the language. I found the "qbuttonfunction.json" file that I attach and that I copied to / etc / enigma2, I think I understand that it should be used to be able to select with Quick Button Setup a function other than those present and therefore also access to the menu where there is the activation of the PIP and other related functions (change selection, move, deactivate). But I am unaware of what still needs to be done, maybe you also need to edit the file with instructions. Can you help me?

Thank you

qbuttonfunction.tar.gz