Dm 900 epg in USA

• Would someone here please point me in the right direction for setting up my dreambox to have a workinng epg based on internet?
    Im in the USA and using cband satellite and have no guide available. I have read some tutorials on using a webscrape file and a cron job to maintain it but the files and links are old and no longer work.
    Basically if I could scrape zap2it or tvlistings and re map my channels I think it would work using epgimporter and have a dedicated source but its a little over my head and need some help.

Thanks in advance

• I'm pretty sure that XMLTV EPG Importer works also on DreamOS :face_with_tongue:

• Then you visit their support thread post at our Dutch freidns board and post them the sites where they can parse the EPG Data for your favourite channels and if the doglover is in good mood you will get wwat you want :thumbs_up:

if not you convert the data to their xml file format yourself and could create your own feed :grinning_squinting_face:

There is a simple message ... if you don't know what you want ... getting it will be ... hard...

• I decided to go with xtream and got it working. I do have a problem now that some transponders overwrite the current event in the channel bar. Where I am the providers do not have epg so it must be rogue data how do I disable that?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sivarT ()