DM900 non display video 4k DM900 not 4k video display

• thanks for the suggestion but I am forced to use only DreamOS based images to see channels and videos 4k. Can you suggest me images OS based for my dm900 uhd 4k that satisfy my requests with plugins concerning the settins and the complete backup?

• thanks for the suggestion but I am forced to use only DreamOS based images to see channels and videos 4k. Can you suggest me images OS based for my dm900 uhd 4k that satisfy my requests with plugins concerning the settins and the complete backup?

sorry for repetition.

22/5000
    sorry for the repetitions

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von renato1946 ()

• all the mentioned images are DreamOS based....

and you should learn how to install settings and plugins by hand, or you will miss a lot.

• I installed all the images but only the unstable dreambox-image-deb-dm900-20180811.tar.xz allowed me to see the 4k. As for the backup plugin I can not find any solution