a suggestion !!!!!

• now i understand why dmm is become closed source from oe 2.0 i realise that other boxes steal or copy their source as the source was open :kissing_face: and they found it easy without effort .. one final question is still any repository for oe 1.6 ??? So i can build an image

• you should not do any assumptions anymore with your error track record :grinning_squinting_face:

• Trust me, you'll fail because you don't seem to have the knowhow to port it (I wouldn't have that either)

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• don't misunderstand me about what i said beacause DMM they are right to protect their source after searching i just realise why DMM source not anymore open ... it's like SAMS**NG and IPH**NE one search and invent and the other take your ideas and become your competitor ... i'm asking for oe1.6 to change the epgcache.cpp even its older (without IPTV)
    i know it wouldn't work with dm820 but i will test it on dm800

• No offense but it's not comparable with Samsung and Apple. Source code is closed because the took the code 1:1 with very little own code.

Gruss
    Dre

• one last question.is there any option that i can trigg the epgcache to reload after x minutes or not ??? If it's yes it's yes i will make effort without bother anyone maybe python has the answer

• There are many ways and you are not taking any advice ...

And there are even more ways - for example my Instant EPG Plugin has an autoload epg function, which allows you just to put the cursor in the movie list on an empty channel and EPG will be loaded in background within 2 seconds ... something no Open Image can do ...

Got it?

• Maybe you should start READING the answers that you are getting

Zitat von gutemine

it works for 5 different EPGs including Merlin, but you have to use it's configuration. If you do not enable the channellist loading it does nothing in channellist. If you don' use the channellist you will not get anything loaded in background. Therefor you reply just confirms my previous reply.

• trust me i know how to use . in the begining the list is full loaded but when it's comes to a short event like cartoons with 10 or 15 min the epg becomes empty and you have to wait 60 min to reload the epg ... for you the german you dont have this kind of problem even if you made the epgcache to update after 24h you will not have this problem but for other like spanish french polish channels they only have 2 event so must be a way to update the epgcache in short time... i wish to understand the problem ...

i already see a topic about intervall epg update 15 min in the blue panel of gp2 oe1,6 and it's was super fantastic no problem as the epgcache reload every 15min no emptiness in the event epg

i already ask Blinkosm in other forum and he confirm that his box still perfect even he's doing update every 1min he tells that already many functions use this intervall likethis for exemple signal and the date and timer.py

• You keep repeating yourself...btw: please make your screenshots with the functionality provided in the webinterface

Gruss
    Dre

• CVS was a term last used before moving to git. And yes, Gemini and Blue Panel (Gemini Plugin) are from ihad. And before you continue to have strange ideas: no, they can't change anything in core too.

Gruss
    Dre

• CVS was a term last used before moving to git. And yes, Gemini and Blue Panel (Gemini Plugin) are from ihad. And before you continue to have strange ideas: no, they can't change anything in core too.

i know the core developper are in this forum like master ghost and obi :smiling_face: and little bit of gutemine