a suggestion !!!!!

• The problem is the proprietary implementation of these channels. With non-official hardware you only get 2 events...

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• there was a reason why you were pointed to plugins....

• well i was looking to a manner to update the events in the same package (French or Poland) without changing the channel but i will stay with one zapping to reload the epgcache :smiling_face:

• There are many ways and you are not taking any advice ...

And there are even more ways - for example my Instant EPG Plugin has an autoload epg function, which allows you just to put the cursor in the movie list on an empty channel and EPG will be loaded in background within 2 seconds ... something no Open Image can do ...

• There are many ways and you are not taking any advice ...

And there are even more ways - for example my Instant EPG Plugin has an autoload epg function, which allows you just to put the cursor in the movie list on an empty channel and EPG will be loaded in background within 2 seconds ... something no Open Image can do ...

what's the name of the plugin i search for OPEN EPG and i dont find ... can i find it in the blue opanel addons ???

• If you enter OpenEPG in THIS board's search function you get more than enough hints where it and lots of my other plugins can be found ...

• i know in this forum there is a lot of german that's way my problem seems not important for you because the german channels automatic have the the events now/next (epgcache) for 7 days but others countries have only 2 event ... idon't wanna the whole epg , i know it's impossible, but at least get that update to fullfill the epgcache and the event in the channellist or channelselection ,, the problem is already solve in the openpli forum as i mention the begining of this topic ..
    i'm not lazy but i wish someone can build an image with update for 1min (epgcache) as the sourcecode is closed

• first you should not decide what is important for me. Second all the secondary EPG plugins for DreamOS were created by gutemine, which means you are simply wrong....again....

• i know that master gutemine.. i appreciate your work but i need a little help to trigg the epgcache again after the 2 events fades so wich file i can search ... eventview ?? Epglist ??? So i can make effort i try to solve this problem

• you already got your answer ... it is not my fault if you ignore it.

• a lilltle help please i wanna know which command to make an update after a certain time is it the timer() or (intervall_update) or somrthing else i.... so i can make an update for : epgcache = eEPGCache.getInstance()

• it works for 5 different EPGs including Merlin, but you have to use it's configuration. If you do not enable the channellist loading it does nothing in channellist. If you don' use the channellist you will not get anything loaded in background. Therefor you reply just confirms my previous reply.