Problem with Inverto unicable 2 lnb

• Hi, I have a dreambox 900 dual dvb-s2 and dvb-t with an usals motor and Inverto 32ul40 lnb. I set up both tuners with advanced settings and distinct channels for each tuner to be allowed to use the motor. All seems to work fine until I put the box in standby, when I wake it up I don't get signal until I change channel to a different transponder then starts working fine again. Can I provide some logs?

• first install sat control plugin, tgen increase timeout. Or use a power inserter....

• first install sat control plugin, tgen increase timeout. Or use a power inserter....

Which delay should I increase in the plugin? Delay after diseqc peripheral poweron?

EDIT: Just got it working after increasing the delay after change voltage before unicable command from 10 to 350 400 ms (minimal working delay). Thank you a lot @gutemine you are always the best!

EDIT2: I had to increase it to 400 ms because at 350 worked at boot or from standby but not when switching from dvb-t to dvb-s. At 400 now goes fine in all circumstances.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lisko ()