dreambox 800 hd se not work

• hi.

I am from iran.I have( dreambox hd se) and I did flashed propaply a mistake imge to the my breambox( DE-openblackhole-engima2-6++-dm800 se-japhar(v3-v5).nfi )
    as when main power is on the display front page DM800 after 2 sec appear R01:CA NOT FOUND.

for resolve in problem :
    I try use with mini-usb to usb - cable , dream up software and install driver cp210x usb to uart to the windows 7 .
    But:
    A) 1- When the receiver connect to pc display this massage on the pc :
    usb device not recognized :
    The last usb driver you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it.
    2-After install driver cp210x usb .... to windows, expression c210x ..... not seen at the section device manager ( port com&lpt)
    B) Without performance top process , when connect my DM800se and pc with usb mini to usb cable - dream up 1.3.3.12 and on main power not connect , flash tab not on.
    your offer to me for resolve problem.

• japhar images are mainly built for clones = end of support according to boardrules.

get an old pc with real serial connector then dreamup should work out of the box, unless it is a clone box.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• thanks for aim.But,I dreambox on the back panel do not local for serial port connection (mini usb ).
    Is it for connect need a connverter?

• the converter is in the box, but sorry I misread your post, old 800pvr had a classic serial port, not the se or sev2

• FOR AIM OTHERS : I take a BAFO cable with ferrite black ( usb mini to usb ) and PC , windows XP ,install driver in this windows ( windows 7 not recognized DREAMBOX 800 HD SE and DRIVER cp210x usb to uart bridge controller ) , DREAM UP , I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. very tnx.