Dreambox 800 SE no power

• Greating, I have dreambox 800 HD Se I have the original box (i believe) i tried to plug it no lights no what so ever i took it to electraion he told me the IC is toast and he don't have the part needed, my question where I can find it online? Many thanks

• Although it sounds a bit posch. Don't repair a DM800-SE. It's a device from 2010/2012 and a new original now buys for €109! Your old DM800-SE is simply not worth it anymore. A DM520 or DM525 runs at 751Mhz against 405Mhz of your DM800-SE. The new one has more RAM and doesn't heat up like the DM800-SE..

• Off course it does! But the term IPTV is often used a bit 'loose'. You can use almost any non-encrypted IPTV channel offered over the internet. Most IPTV providers are offering illegal content based on a yearly 'fee' and may not work due to compression standards used. The DM52x has a very nice special Broadcomm chip that allowes H.265 hardware processing although the box itself is not a 4K box. Just another reason to switch over to a new box.