• Suggestion
    Proposal to add manual search to satfinder
    If possible, gentlemen developers will add us a manual search

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD

• You have to mark "Tune" to get other options when pressing the left or right button in the control-coss of your remote control :winking_face:

Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

• I think he wants to have a feature to start a manual scan from satfinder...something open* images have. They now try to get all their features in DMM images after OpenATV stopped Dreambox support.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• You have to mark "Tune" to get other options when pressing the left or right button in the control-coss of your remote control :winking_face:

My brother Fred
    I want a manual search like the following picture
    It is not present in the Dream

Greetings to you

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD

• I think he wants to have a feature to start a manual scan from satfinder...something open* images have. They now try to get all their features in DMM images after OpenATV stopped Dreambox support.

Yes, this is exactly what is required
    Dreambox images should be the best

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD

• Then I wonder why you're using a VU tuner in your Dreambox...

I have two devices, namely Dreambox 820 and the second VU + Ultimo

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD

• and what ist the added value to be able to scan with a lock at 5.4 dB like in your example?

Technically this is just a normal manual scan screen with some extra skin elements.

• and what ist the added value to be able to scan with a lock at 5.4 dB like in your example?

Technically this is just a normal manual scan screen with some extra skin elements.

My brother we are not talking about the strength of the signal image is just an example to facilitate the understanding of human incompatibility of the language

Overall, this is a hesitation from the South African package and I am out of coverage in North Africa and I have received it with such force and it works for me

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD

• I'm not your brother or sister and we use words like "please" if we ask for something somebody else should do for us.

And as explained already, there is nothing a skinner can't add to the existing manual scan screen, as all the reception values are continuously present in e2 and some skinners even spoil the info bar with them if you need an example.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• I'm not your brother or sister and we use words like "please" if we ask for something somebody else should do for us.

And as explained already, there is nothing a skinner can't add to the existing manual scan screen, as all the reception values are continuously present in e2 and some skinners even spoil the info bar with them if you need an example.

I do not have the honor to be my brother
    The question is not directed to you for what you answer

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD

• And some people might wonder a little bit why they get no response anymore ...

I asked my programmers and did not try to respond
    Talma is not interested in asking what I want

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD

• both, SatFinder and the manual search are open source. It's a good starting point to learn to implement features yourself because you basically only need to call the screen (ScanSimple) and hand over the transponder.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• both, SatFinder and the manual search are open source. It's a good starting point to learn to implement features yourself because you basically only need to call the screen (ScanSimple) and hand over the transponder.

Thank you for your good response

Dreambox 820
    VU+ Ultimo
    VisionNet Hammer 5400
    Strong 4930 HD
    TIGER T650 HD