blindscan on 2166D tuner

• @pizzaro
    If the transponders are missing in your satellites.xml you can't find them. Then only manual scan is possible.

yes but what blindscan can't found dvb-s/s2 transponders on 5°W + stay blocked after found 8 transponders only like shot above and can't still scanning ?!

LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH MOHAMED RASOUL ALLAH
    ruDREAM 6.0 dm 900 dual tuner + gibertini + inverto black ultra

• I am useing 50 LNB in diseqC cascade with all positon and 5West too :smiling_face:

All channels with MIS and PLS codes was found in autoscan.
    Test in 900 and 920 model with 2166D Triple and Dual tuner

ok i was replaced the satellites.xml with mine modified and now all MIS/PLS was scanned
    but the problem is with blindscan on 5°W !
    can't scan and stay blocked after 8 transponders found !

• @pizzaro

try this satellites.xml from @Reinh@rd for Eutelsat 5°W (automatic scan)

• @Binsche
    thanks , i have my modified satellites.xml and all mis/pls now was found
    but the problem is with blindsacn on 5°W
    stay blocked after found few transponders and can't continue scanning !
    something wrong on scansetup.py or enigma2 file

• It's not hanging on my box?

you're using DMM expiremental of yesterday 22/02 ?
    with me on 5°W blindscan not works stay blocking after find few transponders then when still scanning find 25 services only !

- ScanSetup: fixed broken blinscan with Si216x2-D60 after partial range blindscan

http://git.opendreambox.org/?p…44dd5f3af8511cd6a07a6f959

like u see here find only some ukranians channels of 4°W and i am on 5°W have a good signal

• so i can confirm that scansetup broken blindscan was not fixed yet with tuners 216x2-D60 Silicon based after yesterday's updates.

• Scansetup has nothing to do with the blindscan, the blindscan is running on hw inside the demodulator. And the fix (in scansetup.py) you are refering to fixed only a problem when returning from blindscan with limited range and starting a new blindscan.

• Scansetup has nothing to do with the blindscan, the blindscan is running on hw inside the demodulator. And the fix (in scansetup.py) you are refering to fixed only a problem when returning from blindscan with limited range and starting a new blindscan.

can you confirm that blindscan on 5°W is works fine with you without missing any transponder if you're using dm900+2166-D60 tuner + DMM image of yesterday ?
    look mine ;
    still blocking like you can see in this shot ;

• +1
    right thanks for confirm
    not fixed . problem still existing .
    i will try with ATV 6.2 image + blindscan plugin then will report

• Offizieller Beitrag

You mixed up all sorts of mistakes here.
    I did not know anything about your mistake until now.

And the mentioned fix has nothing to do with what you have described. Accordingly, nothing can be fixed that we knew nothing about.

• 2166-B plays blindscan well and in silicon forum in its features they writing that this chipset can plays blindscan
    but with 2166-D there isn't that chipset plays blindscan and i know that they put not all features and chipset capabilities !

• You mixed up all sorts of mistakes here.
    I did not know anything about your mistake until now.

And the mentioned fix has nothing to do with what you have described. Accordingly, nothing can be fixed that we knew nothing about.

we don't mixed nothing and we didn't made any mistakes .
    we say that the blindscan with 2166-D tuner wasn't fixed yet after yesterday's updates Monsieur !!!
    on 5°W blindscan still hanging ..!
    Monsieur you can try it to know that we are right .

• @pizzaro
    Would you like to blindscan found PLS Code ?
    You are crazy :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:

Try to find this codes with useing DVB Card and you know how long DVB card will do it

i have a box of 15 euro plays all dvb-s2 + MIS/PLS blindscan very well starsat/geant etc ...
    and there lot of devices under 80 euros plays blindscan also can scan mis/pls octagon sx 88 etc ..

• @pizzaro
    It is not simple :smiling_face: in boxes such as SX88 PLS codes are stored in software - bad decision - CODE will change - You Can't watch (You have to wait for new fw) .
    In case Drembox and tuner 2166D is resolved very good - change new PLS code - you enter a new code - scanning - watching :smiling_face:

Look at my 5 West satellites.xml all channel are scaned in auto scan.

• @pizzaro
    It's impossible to blindscan PLS/MIS transponders, the demod can NOT detect the right parameters itself.
    The boxes you are refering to do NOT blindscan these transponders they have static tables in memory to recognize these transponders.

@zuchnet
    Exactly! :smiling_face:

yes but there is a bug in blindscan on 5°W with 2166-D tuner based , problem still and not solved with last updates of yesterday

blindscan still hanging + in sat finder on 5°W any transponder has lock and signal and i am on 5°W

• @pizzaro
    It is not simple :smiling_face: in boxes such as SX88 PLS codes are stored in software - bad decision - CODE will change - You Can't watch (You have to wait for new fw) .
    In case Drembox and tuner 2166D is resolved very good - change new PLS code - you enter a new code - scanning - watching :smiling_face:

Look at my 5 West satellites.xml all channel are scaned in auto scan.

can you try this frequency on 5°W ?
    11448 H 1703
    5/6
    DVB-S2
    Note ; it isn't a MIS transponder but it is CCM coding
    if 2166-D can handle it so it will be nice but i didn't think that it cans