blindscan on 2166D tuner

• @Binsche
    For me its not most important thing to Dreambox can receive streams like Continuous, ACM/VCM or T2MI.
    Blindscan with SiLabs 2169D and 2166D its very accurate and now I'm waiting patiently for fix which wrote dhwz.
    For me Dreambox is stability, stability and again stability !

• dhwz wrote:

2166-D chipset tuner i think has problem with blind scan and never will be solved or fixed
    if you try with ATV images you can see that blindscan is not supported by this tuner 2166-D

dhwz wrote:
    I've told you before you have to use a DP based image, OpenATV hast only "stolen" code from DPs image which ist not even up-to-date. That's why it will not work there.

there will no support atv images for dreamboxes very soon , captain said this ;

we stop soon all dreambox images, so use dream original images

dreambox no support have stopp now

kein oatv image mehr geben wird fur dreamboxen

Alle fbc infos sind close bei dream und wir können da nichts ändern , ich hab angefragt wegen infos aber wir bekommen keine Infos Antworten auch nicht mehr auf meine Anfrage.

Ich hab gerade auch keine zeit da Wochen und Monate lang zu testen was DM da an FBC benötigt damit ATV geht.

Also lasse ich das sein und stelle es einfach ein, bringt ja nichts das ihr darauf wartet, also nimmt das Original Image und lebt damit.

Wenn jemand sich findet der weiß wie es geht darf sich gerne melden dann bauen wir das ein und bauen auch wieder Images, so macht es halt kein Spaß mehr.

LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH MOHAMED RASOUL ALLAH
    ruDREAM 6.0 dm 900 dual tuner + gibertini + inverto black ultra

• gut endlich den SALAT oe2 Image de hab ich nie vermisse(t) oder benutzte! Dream Elite ist mir lieber!! Menü voll gefüllt mit hunderte müll Funktionen.aber da gibt's gepatchte Pure E2!

• ... maybe now you know ... whom you are dealing with ...

• ... maybe now you know ... whom you are dealing with ...

hh you saw the date wich i started this thread ?
    it's the same date wich i bought the 2166-D tuner and the dm 900 was bought 5 days only ago from the date of this thread and i discovred that the BS wasn't perfect on 5°W .
    and you are the users of this device may be since 1 years ago and you didn't signaled this issue ?!

• @pizzaro
    As earlier said before because this problem wasn't there just some time before. As said I've done hundreds of blindscans and never had that issue. So maybe this issue was all new as we got a microcode update just 2 weeks ago.
    And nobody else ever talked about that issue before you started this thread.

• @pizzaro
    As earlier said before because this problem wasn't there just some time before. As said I've done hundreds of blindscans and never had that issue. So maybe this issue was all new as we got a microcode update just 2 weeks ago.
    And nobody else ever talked about that issue before you started this thread.

your satellites.xml on 5°W is fake
    if you make an auto scan 0 services will found
    so you must merge a right satellites.xml
    this is yours is fake 0 services when auto scan

• there isn't 16APSK/32APSK in the manual searching menu !
    you must take a look of your work EDVbFRONTED /SCANSETUP/ENIGMA2 etc...