Problem pulling latest enigma2-plugins reciepes

• Hei,

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I cant get down the latest changes for this plugin package. Dreamboxupdate seems to have latest files, so wondering why.

I have done the usual "git pull" and results says everything is up to date. I am using "krogoth" branch. In desperation I did a git pull origin master and found some problems, fixed it and still behind with this package. Maybe its more pakages, but this one is in focus now.

Looking at srcrev in our repo looks that I have the same as the one in opendreambox. For feed in dreamboxupdate it looks lik a newer srcrev.

Be patient, I am totally an idiot with git, also! :frowning_face:

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FoxyRabbit ()

• Hi thanks for answering!

Yes, have done that. SDK up to date.

What I find strange is that my enigma2-plugins_4.3.2.bb are exactly the same as opendreambox recipe, but the latest changes ex. in EPGRefresh (gutemines epg reset) is not built with this recipe. And it seems that this is master, from what I can see. Dreamboxupdate package is containing latest changes.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Either you have to manually adjust the SRC_REV in the recipes to last revision .. or you have to insert in your OE in conf/local-ext.conf the line

Code
    INHERIT += "opendreambox-autorev"

then you always get automatically the latest revisions.

• Thanks Ghost! The last one did the trick! :thumbs_up:

This time I had no SRC_REV to use cause all I saw on git was exactly the same as in my distro. And the INHERIT method just suites me fine! :grinning_squinting_face:

Could you just explain to me why "what you see is not what you get" from git? I have alway thought that the MASTER sign there is the mark for what you get or not. Obviosly that is wrong for at least enigma2-plugins. And I think I got plenty of other things more up to date with INHERIT. Just trying to understand whats happening "behind the scene". :face_with_rolling_eyes:

• Hi again,

Did not notice yesterday that I now get an non exit error when building images. The error says:

Code
    NOTE: multiple providers are available for runtime enigma2-plugins-po (enigma2-plugins-po, enigma2-plugins)
    NOTE: consider defining a PREFERRED_RPROVIDER entry to match enigma2-plugins-po
    ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'python-daap' (but /home/ppteam/dreambox/krogoth/opendreambox/meta-opendreambox/recipes-dreambox/enigma2/enigma2-plugins_4.3.0.bb DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:
      python-ldap
      python-gdata
      python-mmap

Have not noticed anything wrong with the images built, should I be worried?