Old opendreambox

• after 2 times tryin to build an image oe2.0 without succed, now i'm tryin to build one with oe1.6 (i know its old ) is there any information or resipotry how to build an image. I enter to opendreambox.de but i find only oe2.o and thanks

• please use your brain, the older the OE is the higher is the chance that a recent Linux distribution has too new compilers and libs that the OE was originally designed for, which means you just increase your chance to fail by moving backwards.

Better approach would be to read the error messages and start fixing them.....

• and there is any chance to build a plugin from the.h (headers) from git.opendreambox by using swig or by calling c++ in python or it's not possible

• If you already have a problem fixing the errors during an standard image build this is your least problem ... but yes you can build plugins in C(++) and python or both.

• thanks gutemine.. but what is the resipotery of oe 1.6 i think something like cvs tubox in sourgeforge ... can you send me the link please :smiling_face:

• When you build an image for oe1.6 all sources are downloaded. But headers are as well browsable in the git. Git.opendreambox.org

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource