lib/dvb/epgcache

• I need to change the location of the epg.db file to save epg information on media / hdd and not on etc / enigma 2, how to change it, thanks u etc / enigma2 / settings i have no data for epg chace

• this is a normal e2 setting, if you want a plugin use my EPGdbBackup plugin....

• then you should post an enigma2 log - WHAT added value do you think does your video have for the developers ? You only show that you discovered that when you haven an empty epg.db that you have to zap to at least one channel of a transponder to get epg data for the channels broadcasted on that transponder.

DreamOS epg chaching and epg updating is completely different from the old code due to the epg.db, which means all your coding 'ideas' are useless.

and I'm pretty sure that I'm not your friend ...

after 3 days of reading and testing i find that blinkosm was not zapping the channels to get epg data but he's still in the same channel if he was zapping then the channellist will disappear and the screen will show the infobar ... the epg data was changing like when your put the mouse cursor on the link and color of the text change but he was doing it with the remote control to change and uplolad the new events
    here the video again :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UPDGGEnrE8&feature=youtu.be