Configure the cursor behavior in the channel selection list.

• Please add an option to remember the channel you are watching while going through bouquets.

If I am watching an channel in Bouquet A, and open the bouquets select a different channel in a different bouquet, going back to Bouquet A it automatically goes to channel 1. It is a problem for me when I am watching Champions League football, I am watching this in different bouquets, and I always must scroll down to go the the correct channel again. I know the 0 key exists but this doesn't do the work.

Thank you.

P.s. There is an option that works like this in oe, it's called: Configure the cursor behavior in the channel selection list. When opening the channel selection list you can remain on the current service or already select up/down and you are able to revert the B+/B- buttons."

• Keys left and right of 0 allow to go through the zaphistory. That might help you as I believe you're faster then using the channelselection.

Or you add a marker in your bouquets. With them you can jump with the same key like above.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource