Unable to record and watch at the same time.

• Config:
    Tuner A1 : Single Thor2,3(0.9W)
    Tuner A2 : Single Thor2,3(0.9W)

Both scanned all channels..
    Later config:

Tuner A1 : Single Thor2,3(0.9W)
    Tuner A2 : equal to Tuner A1

In both cases, if a recording is going on, then I cannot tune any TV channel, (no audio/video) - not even the one that is being recorded.
    it looks like:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

What am I missing ?

• If you only one cable connected to the box you must select internally connected for A2

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• There is no Thor2,3 (0.9W) look.

Thor 3 is at 4.3°W

You need a current satellites.xml like this.

Delete your old satellites.xml ( /etc/tuxbox )

Copy the new one to/etc/tuxbox and set attributes to 644.

Restart the box and do a channel scan.

But before that delete 0.9W (channel list-> menu)

That's all :winking_face:

mfg.

schnubbel
    Schiller Fan

• I can gladly update the satellites list like you describe.

Can I expect that it to fix anything ? I can see the channels just fine as is, AFAIK it's only the name that is old. My dish points to ~ 0.9°W

Also, I did receive a few dreambox updates since it was new three weeks ago, how come the official updates does not update that file ?

• I am rescanning with new satellites.xml as I write this.
    Are you saying that both issues are something for https://dreambox.de/en/support ?
    I did ask some questions using "Ticketsystem" several weeks ago, never got an reply.
    If you suggest to use them, is it because there is a known issue with recording+watching ?

• The name does not have any impact on reception. Only the values of the position must match. But honestly, I doubt that you have such a problem. You would get an error on the tv. But your db-values look good. As the channels are encrypted and a recording is running I would assume that you have a CI module which can only decrypt one channel.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource