FPS in Subsupport(Solved)

• now i find something but not sure
    the above situations only happens with BA
    without BA and installing subsupport plugin the images not boot again and the blue LED flashes

DM900-1TB HDD-FBC-S2X-Inverto120&Inverto100

amirali.sh

• Then you should aks for help in the BA kit and support thread.

Such things are normally happening when the drivers from Flash Image and from BA Image are not matching.

And when the box doesn't boot with such up-to-date images in Flash this sounds like you are owning a cloned dm900 - which means support is over here from my side, because you then try to misuse BA to run unpatched images on your clone box.

• @gutemine

its not BA problem because when installing on fresh image without BA then image doesn't boot

and why you think my dm is clone :fearful_face::fearful_face:
    it's 100percent original and i bought last february from emirates Store (mr tony)and here is the web site http://www.dmm-tv.com/
    :frowning_face::frowning_face:
    i think the problem is from NEW images not BA
    and i dont have any problem before

amirali.sh

• An original Dreambox boots nicely any recent image, a clone doesn't - but you are right, without a bootlog we are not able to tell you why a recent image in Flash doesn't boot. Hopefully you are not restoreing old settings.

Latest BA support nicely also latest images in Flash.

• @gutemine

all the images boots perfectly (with or without BA)

the problem is from SubSupport on NEW Images in flash

when installing on fresh CVS Or Merlin then image doesn't boot (without BA)

and with BA the FPS on the plugin lost

give a try please on fresh images on flash(without BA)

On dm820 works OK yet But on 900 some problems

• What is so difficult to understand when I says support from my side is over ?

• I will simply not support you on you problem as I'm suspicious ... let's see of somebody else is volunteering ...

You simply state "doesn't work", but don't post a bootlog or even tell us what BA Version you are using, despite I told you that only latest BA will support latest images, etc....

DP has simply not changed the drivers on mips for quite some time, but they changed a lot on armhf the last weeks.

For supportin these changes I added all necessary things to the latest BA Versions, hence ONLY this combination will work or you are wasting our time.

• im on 12.65 with the latest images (all of them)

with BA the boot process of all images were OK
    the problem is only FPS of the subsupport plugins is lost(after e2 restart)

and icant make a bootlog yet because i have BA and with ba boot processes with all plugins and all images are OK

but if very neccessary i will remove BA and make a bootlog

amirali.sh

• Don't think that I'm dumb,

BA is NOT changing anything on the bootlog, except some extra lines of output.

And you only need to remove the BA device, then the Flash image will boot nicely without BA.

• For a bootlog you attach an USB cable and use console output NOT the journal output.

And DreamOS has subtitle support embedded, normall you don't need any 2 year old plugin which maybe crashes the systen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• Then do NOT cheat on ME, I'm NOT an idot.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• dear gutemine im not cheating you :confused_face::confused_face::confused_face:

i will find this date on the file

Barry Allen V12.65 (c) gutemine 2018 Build Dec 19 2017 16:25:41

why you see different

amirali.sh