Tune Failed on OE 2.5 image Dm520

• Hi,
    DM520 works perfectly on OE 2.2 images (OpenATV 6.1, unstable opendreambox 2.2 etc), but it gives errors like tune failed, and scans less services on OE2.5 images like Opendreambox 2.5? Specially on C-Band frequencies and some KU-Band frequencies. Can someone help me in this regard?, am i missing something in configurations?
    Thanks in advance

• I can't reproduce this behaviour. In my region C-band reception is not used anymore. Perhaps a few enthousiasts still do. C-band LNB's are hard to come by and require special mounts.. Ku and Ka-band works fine here. No problem with my DM525 and others running on DreamOs 2.5

• Thanks for replying, C-Band is really common here in Asian Continent, well i figured it out, the satellite.xml which i was using had specific settings for FEC and Modulation, which strangely resulted in no signals on OE2.5, when i have changed Modulation to "Auto" i was able to successfully tune all the channels. i was surprised though that there is no issue on OE2.2 but i have to change settings on OE 2.5

• C-band uses 3.58 to 4.2 Mhz don't even know if this too transmits in DVB standard or still transmit analogue. For these low frequencies hardly any need for Error correction..

• And Open* Images are NOT DreamOS 2.2 ... just to prevent misunderstandings.

The Auto is now default, and yes the satellites.xml ist still from stone age - add your own one at /etc/enigma2 (because the standard one at /etc/tuxbox will be overwritten on any update) and enjoy