Dreambox are worst devices in the World

• i bought dreambox DM 500 HD from your agent in Dubai since 2011 , and i didn't use until October 2017 , means i used it only for 1 month , and HDMI output not working , and if worked working with blue picture without audio , i bought my device expensive because i want high quality material , So i will advise my friends & and all people i know on facebook that don't buy Dreambox devices because it is high price with very low quality , i am feeling Sorry to buy this device like this .

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hamdy.goher () aus folgendem Grund: word mistake

• Did you run the Genuine Plugin Test after the purchase?
    Whole Arabia is full of cheap Cloneboxes from China
    Can you post a photo from the box when it is open?
    Can you post a photo from the SIM Card inside the box?

• There are plenty of Clones available which pass the Genuine Test nicely - photos would be better, but they are not perfect either.

500HD is not manufactured since quite some time, then only 500HDv2 were manufactured, and the current equivalent box would be 520 - which means your complaint is pretty late.

• ok very late but ididn't use it hust now , if used before i was find out this Manufacturing defect but i suppose that dreamox big company , so i am feel sorry

9/5000
    eayb tasnie
    Manufacturing defect

• Look you are deciding that it is an defect - are you an electrical engineer and STB designer ?

Or do you just want to do some bashing ... ?

Then thanks for your time and effort.

• i am not Competetor Company to make some bashing , i am a user and it is my right to express my feeling , and i am not electrical engineer to know if this an defect , but if not an defect what will be ???
    HDMI output not working , it was working for 1 month then now not Working

• you are aware that capacitors can easily dry out after so many years of not beeing used, especially in a climate like Dubai - you can easily test with more expensive devices to get the same effect.

• Strange that right now you bash here after DM920 was released.
    Also strange that you subscribe here in forum after 6 years being an owner of a dreambox and have only 4 postings.
    And then you are not a Competitor ? Come on .......

• Look ... first you destoy the image of a manufacturer ... with claims like this ... theny you can tell your customers that the cheap clones/copies are good or even better quality ... this is how you make business ... somewhere ...

Therefore I asked for proof of his statement - and he didn't even consider to send the box for repair :face_with_tongue:

• everybody attacking me , because i have problem with dreambox , i think that u are working with dream multimedia >
    first i registered here after 6 years because i didnt use it all this period
    second i dont care if DM920 realesed or not , i have a problems with dm500
    third i live in Egypt Now and there is not authorized Agent for dreambox
    fourth : i cant send it to repair because of high cost of shipment , i prefer buy new one instead of send it to repair with high cost

• For writing ridiculous complaint you wonder why users bother you ? LOL
    If someone buy an expensive device and after 1 month device is not working proper, what will he do ? He will raise a ticket to get repaired his device without paying something.
    Because there exists 24 month of guarantee. You know the word and meaning of "guarantee" ?? Don't think so
    And now after 6 years you want to spread stupid messages around the world that dream is not a good company ?
    Really Funny !!! Sorry you are for me a liar :winking_face:

gutemine has asked you friendly to show some pictures of your device and until now no reaction from your side

• i am not a LIAR , and i didn't lie before but Sorry you are for me a stubid man , >>> and why you are defending about
    box like that , and generally >>> and why you are defending about dreambox like that , and generally this is my device , i told you 100 time that it is not working , so i can't access the software > these are the pictures

• I am not a stupid man but you are because of losing your guarantee and not sending device back to dream for repair and also for not reading well what gutemine asked for. He wanted pictures from inside the box.
    Unbelievable after 6 years coming here an bashing around like a little child.

Not to access the software ??? Sorry but even a Dummy can access if he inform a little bit.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von makaveli ()

• you were meaning that i dont't have dreambox and i did that because dm920 is realesed , see how you are stubid , i attached this pictures to show you that i am not liar , and show you also how you are stubid because you are talking about dm 920 < So i am not angry for guarantee and i write my complain because i suppose that i bought this device from Good company who care about quality Control

• Can everybody take a second to relax?

To be honest, registering in a forum and complaining with such an initial posting like yours, hamdy.goher, drives users nuts. You could have simply asked for help and for sure would have gotten it. On the other hand, accusing a (new) user to be a competitor and therefore trying to bash DP is far over the top as well.

hamdy.goher, you could try to connect your box to the TV using SCART - just to check if there is any life left in the device. Updating the software to the latest release should be one of the first tasks.

If, for any reason, the hardware has a defect what shall we respectively DP do? Defects happen to occur and the box might have been damaged while in transit when you moved from Dubai to EGY. Quite some if not most of us are purchasing Dreamboxes for several years now. Fundamental quality problems are not an issue.

• Buying a DM500HD in 2011 and starting to use it in 2017 is somehow ridiculous. Why buy a device you are not going to use for years. Factory waranty is long gone and after 6 years its economic value is minimal. No use to send it in for repair as a new DM520 sells around €109 (half the price of the ancient DM500HD). If you are financial strong enough to buy a device and not use it for so long I don't feel any pity. It's like buying a Maserati car (substitute for any other expensive brand of your liking), leave it out in the rain and complain after 6 years that it is rusting away..
    Sorry, ony one word comes to mind ......

I have owned a DM500HD v1 and must admit that the building quality (assembly) was very poor. Tuner croocked (all bend and warped). Other DM500HD v1 boxes showed same 'quality' for €249. DM made real clear that you have bought their simplest model..