AutoStartUp Question !

• @Fred Bogus Trumper

all the things right dear fred :thumbs_up:
    but now after doing that please restart the box and then check that (not e2) imean full restart
    all the things rewrites to resolv.conf and your conf lost

the problem is exactly here
    thanks for your try

DM900-1TB HDD-FBC-S2X-Inverto120&Inverto100

amirali.sh

• Look if you don't follow advice and start reading the man pages for the relevant systemd services ... you will only continue to complain .. instead of gaining wisdom ... and understanding ...

• It's easier to say "it does not work" than investing some time to learn how it should be properly done.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• we have this discussions in the DVB Time Thread, the Auto Mount thread and here also - that people are simply ignoring the facts and insist that it works 'the old way' - instead of adapting the solutions and their thinking to 'the new way' - which is systemd in DreamOS - if you like it or not.

Simple example - it costed me almost 3 weeks and painfull testing and reading and testing until I managed to chroot boot a systemd started DreamOS image - did I complain or state 'doesn't work' ?

No, I simply did it ... and I learnt a lot ... :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And the same applies to epg.db, CI Modules ...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• it's also possible to add your own "network restart" entry in Menu - Settings - Network
    to restart connman using the GUI instead of a reboot ..

Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox