Request fade in & fade out plagin from dear DreamOS

• This was never a real Plugin but a simple Patch ... and yes it still is possible With DreamOS.

BUT you now have ... Aminations ...

• could you please give some script to do that ?

or may be you create a plugin for this
    when zapping from current channel the picture freeze and fade out before the new channels appear on tv screen

with animations only the skin can do the funny things
    and nothing happen to streamer

DM900-1TB HDD-FBC-S2X-Inverto120&Inverto100

amirali.sh

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Shahrestani ()

• To pryevent misunderstandings:

I'm talking about Infobar Hide, with the new boxes zapping is so fast , fading of TV picture would be nonsense and just slow down the zapping.

• To pryevent misunderstandings:

I'm talking about Infobar Hide, with the new boxes zapping is so fast , fading of TV picture would be nonsense and just slow down the zapping.

you are seriously correct
    all the things stoped for freezing
    but if possible create a script for that
    anyone wants so use it

DM900-1TB HDD-FBC-S2X-Inverto120&Inverto100

amirali.sh

• Ghost has answered a simliar question more that 1 year ago - NO DP will not offer this functionality in the drivers.

And he had VERY good arguments for this, which included/explained also the short hickup when new channel is shown to sync Audio and Video.

Competitors are just blacking everything until they are in sync and use black/fade to hide this. But for fast zapping this is not the perfect solution if I remember his reply properly.

And your assumption is wrong - people want to see NEW picture as fast as possible ...

• I will not do ANYTHING because only DP has access to the drivers. If you do it with the normal Video Stream halt code from e2 it will just slow down zapping.