Problém 51,5E Belintersat 1

• I would like to ask you to fix the problem that arises on the satellite 51,5E Belintersat 1 platform Pantelion
    Only one frequency function 11,410 H 45000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK
    Inoperative Frequency 11,290 H 45000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK
    11,350 H 45000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK
    Programs are tuned without any problem but only 11410 H programs play on other frequencies total image decay. Realizing both OS 2.2 and 2.5 on any image does not work.
    Old Mascom MC2000HD without the slightest problems at 51.5E

Ich möchte Sie bitten, das Problem zu beheben, das auf dem Satelliten 51,5E Belintersat 1 Plattform Pantelion entsteht
    Nur eine Frequenzfunktion 11.410 H 45000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK
    Betriebsfrequenz 11,290 H 45000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK
    11.350 H 45000 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK
    Programme werden ohne Probleme gestimmt, aber nur 11410 H-Programme spielen auf anderen Frequenzen Gesamtbildabfall. Es ist nicht möglich, OS 2.2 und 2.5 auf einem beliebigen Image zu realisieren.

Old Mascom MC2000HD ohne die geringsten Probleme bei 51.5E

• Also nach dem Montag-Update das Problem auch auf dem letzten TP 11410H Ich denke DM hat nicht die Symbolrate 45.000 bitte kannst du es beheben?
    Ich lege ein Foto an

So after the Monday update the problem also on the last TP 11410H I think DM does not have the symbol rate 45,000 please can you fix it?
    I attach a photo

• That's almost impossible to do. 45.000Msym is on the edge of the tuner's specs. Also the VCO/VFO of the LNB may be a problem if the TXP frequency is near the swich-over frequency of 11.600.
    It's very tuner specific due to tolerance influences. Even same tuner of same brand will differ especially in those frequency ranges..

IMHO the providers themselves are to blame. They should never use these outer-edge settings

• I hope it's up to DM developers to be professional and it's not a shit for a few euros.

Ich hoffe, es liegt an DM-Entwicklern, professionell zu sein, und es ist nicht für ein paar Euro scheiße.

• Ja ich muss dir die Wahrheit sagen Kostenlose Programme laufen
    Das Problem ist also nicht bei DVB-S2-Tunern, sondern bei DM mit dem Modul

Yes I have to tell you the truth Free programs are running
    So the problem is not with DVB-S2 tuners but with DM with the module

• Yes, it's true, it's not problem with tuner and 8PSK mode but DVB modules.I have a few receivers enigma2 and there was same problem, but fixed.
    Tuners Dreambox 7020HD, 7080HD 900UHD have same, DVB modules require improvement. I asked on many forums about improving this, unfortunately, 3 years have not been corrected.
    I use Dreanbox'es because is the best box for me for feedhunting (sensational blindscan etc...)
    It seems that people who can fix it, should have access to positions 51e and 75e and equipment (CI+ cam).I can lend to someone who wanted fix this bug.

Regards

• Aber es ist eine Schande bei einem solchen Empfänger, dass ich solche Probleme nicht erwarten würde.
    Was wir nicht vertrauen ist, dass jemand dieses Problem löst. Mir wurde versichert, dass auf keinem Gerät, auf dem dieses Modul getestet wurde, ein Gerät getestet wurde.
    Ebenso entdeckte ich, dass das Mascom MC 2000 HD-Modul nahtlos funktioniert.
    Der Verkäufer informierte mich, dass alle DVB S2-Fernseher, auf denen dieses Modul getestet wurde, in Ordnung sind. Also ich würde nicht denken, dass die DM 900 nicht in der Lage sein wird, damit umzugehen.

But it is a shame at such a receiver that I would not expect such problems.
    What we do not trust is that someone will solve this problem. I was assured that no device was tested on any device on which this module was tested.
    Likewise, I discovered that the Mascom MC 2000 HD Module works seamlessly.
    The vendor informed me that all the DVB S2 TVs on which this module was tested is all right. So I would not think that the DM 900 will not be able to handle it

• Just let me know before updating the module at least decoded the 11410H after updating the problem even there.
    So if the developers were trying to figure out what they were doing there and repair the remaining frequencies as the first one.

Lass es mich wissen, bevor du das Modul aktualisierst und den 11410H dekodiert hast, nachdem du das Problem selbst dort aktualisiert hast.
    Also, wenn die Entwickler versuchten herauszufinden, was sie dort taten und die verbleibenden Frequenzen als erstes zu reparieren.

• Hi.
    Personally, I lost hope that it will be fixed. If after many years, and the problem still exists (in every model Dremabox this means that developers are not imbued with this problem).
    Problem is known, not only Dreambox receivers, and other receivers was a problem with that (Formuler for example). One fix of DVB modules , and that's FINE :smiling_face:

Problem will probably solved at moment when on Astra 19.2 East will appear channels with very high SR (on Sky DE, HD+) :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

Then the developers will correct it very quickly.

Dreambox products are sold in many countries of Europe, but support for these countries is already very weak - this is true :frowning_face:

Another exapmle

(gelöst) Screenshot bug seit e2 4.3.1r1

Awkward to product of this class couldn't take screenshot on HEVC channels or UHD.

First UHD models DM more than one year on the market, but the problem still exists.