HBBTV Prima Play

• kann ich bestätigen
    bei mir ver 1.2r1-r0.1

DM920
    Unstable image - always uptodate

• Unfortunately we are not needed for them if something in Germany did not work would fix it.

You know that's rubbish. Them (the DMM developers) usually fix everything, but not immediately, and if there is public demand. If only one person complains and finding a solution takes days of work - what company would do that? None.

DM 800 HD se mit Merlin 3 (R.I.P)
    DM 900 UHD mit Merlin 4
    Unitymedia

• In Cz und Sk gibt es eine große Darstellung von DM900 Verkaufsschätzung von über 3000 Stück, die ich denke, ist nicht eine Person.
    Für Entwickler sind sie seit dem 17. September 2017 bekannt

159/5000
    In Cz and Sk there is a large representation of DM900 sales estimate of over 3000 pieces that I think is not one person.

As far as developers are concerned, they are noticed since September 17, 2017

• Offizieller Beitrag

It looks like they're doing some server-side device verfication. Haven't been looking to close, but theres definitely a lot of device-specific data being sent to their server.
    There might also be, that it will work with the next enigma2/hbbtv/browser update.
    I've spent quite a bit of time to implement most parts of the HbbTV 1.5 API which this site definitely needs.
    As I don't have 23.5 set up here i can't test though (they check the channel you're on).