Windows doesn't recognize external hard disk clone anymore

• Hello, I'm new to the forum. I've been using satellite receivers for over 20 years but only since recently I bought a Dreambox clone and been using linux based receivers. And now I have an issue w/ my clone.

I plugged in a Western Digital 2 TerraByte My Passport external hard drive to my Dreambox DM 800 HD PVR (clone) and initialized/formatted it in my clone's menu and I could use the timer in my Dreambox DM 800 to make recordings. But my Dreambox crashed and I wanted to plug the WD My Passport back in to my Windows 10 PC but when I do that Windows doesn't show the Dreambox in My Computer. It used to recognized it before I initialized/formatted it within the Dreambox though. Why not now?
    I guess Dreambox formatted the WD My Passport to a file system that Windows doesn't recognize. Which file system is that? What can I do to have Windows recognize the WD hd again?
    I'm running Windows 10 Pro w/ the latest updates and try to connect the WD My Passport via a USB 3.0 cable (but also via USB 2.0 it didn't recognize it).
    Since my Dreambox crashed and doesn't work anymore I want to use the WD My Passport hd on my PC again as a backup for my files.

Any suggestions?

• sorry, guy. do you really think you'll get support for a clone box at the official manufacturer board? ask your clone box seller or fuck yourself!

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• What happened to normal courtesy which is ALSO a part of the board rules?!?
    Is there any need for personal attack and/or swearing?
    You might suffice which "No support for clones here, please read/observe board rules"