How to play bluray format

• How can I play bluray disc recorded on HDD on my DM900? I tried with bludisc player plugin but it show only "please wait... loading list" mesage & nothing else happens.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

• Unlike the DVD player, the Bludisc player only looks in the following directory locations:
    /media/bludisc/
    /media/net/bludisc/
    /media/network/bludisc/
    /autofs/sr0/

You could, for example, create the file /media/bludisc as a softlink to the directory containing your disk contents. It has to be a directory containing just one disk, i.e. 'ls /media/bludisc/' should return the directories BDMV and CERTIFICATE.

• Unlike the DVD player, the Bludisc player only looks in the following directory locations:
    /media/bludisc/
    /media/net/bludisc/
    /media/network/bludisc/
    /autofs/sr0/

You could, for example, create the file /media/bludisc as a softlink to the directory containing your disk contents. It has to be a directory containing just one disk, i.e. 'ls /media/bludisc/' should return the directories BDMV and CERTIFICATE.

Thx

Sent from my place

• I just had the same problem, solving it with a softlink so the player could find the disc. But then it was not actually playing the Blu-ray, it only showed titles.
    When selecting the main movie to play, nothing happened. Still showed the TV picture. Had to stop it with the Stop button though.

Conclusion: this plugin is useless and is definitely not a "bludisc player".

DM 800 HD se mit Merlin 3 (R.I.P)
    DM 900 UHD mit Merlin 4
    Unitymedia

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von infiniter ()