DM7080HD since update 17-07-2017 (enigma 4.3.1r9) rotor fails

• Since the last update from 17-07-2017, my USALS rotor doesn't turn anymore and I am stuck at watching only one satellite.
    Before the update, everything was working fine and I have not changed any settings or configuration.
    This is the log from enigma2, showing errors during zapping and I never see the USALS rotor turning.

enigma2.log

Is this a know problem and how can I fix it?

Adri.

• did you set the rotor speed? This was not introduced in the last update but I don't know from which version you've updated.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• I didn't change anything in the configuration or setup.
    I updated from the previous version from 21-06-2017 (enigma2 4.3.1r8).
    I have set the rotor speed a long time before.
    When I look in the log, I see

Code
    RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff

so I seems enigma2 is sending invalid commands to the rotor in the last version?

• @dhwz

How can it be a configuration problem on my side?
    With enigma2 4.3.1r8 everything is working correctly.
    After upgrading to enigma 4.3.1r9 and NO changes to the configuration, the USALS rotor stops working.
    I have checked my tuner configuration and they are the same as before.
    I also see lots of comments in the new NimManager.py and Satconfig.py for enigma2 4.3.1r9

Python
    # FIXMEE
    # no support for satpos depends, equal to and loopthough setting for nims with
    # with multiple inputs and multiple channels

Also I see removed code like

Python
    if nimHaveRotor:
  • The rotor is working like before also with the latest update, also with DM7080. And don't tell me it doesn't I've tried it by myself. :winking_face:
    Can you post a screenshot of you tuner settings?

• try put the box in complete standby and then boot. Not just reboot. Sometimes this solves strange problems like this.

Dreambox 7080

• you were not told to disable the tuner...