CVS Fails to compile

• ERROR: enigma2-plugins-4.3.2+gitAUTOINC+ca0e981b22-r0 do_populate_sysroot: If the above message is too much, the simpler version is you're advised to wipe out tmp and rebuild (reusing sstate is fine). That will likely fix things in most (but not all) cases.
    ERROR: enigma2-plugins-4.3.2+gitAUTOINC+ca0e981b22-r0 do_populate_sysroot: Function failed: sstate_task_postfunc
    ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /media/build/opendreambox/build/dm520/tmp-glibc/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugins/4.3.2+gitAUTOINC+ca0e981b22-r0/temp/log.do_populate_sysroot.19710
    ERROR: Task 1312 (/media/build/opendreambox/meta-opendreambox/recipes-dreambox/enigma2-plugins/enigma2-plugins_4.3.2.bb, do_populate_sysroot) failed with exit code '1'

• I got a similar problem after my git pull last evening. After pull I testet a compile for dm900 image. Seems that there is som issue with the skincomponents in enigma2-plugins section?

- FoxyRabbit - Peter Pan team -

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FoxyRabbit ()

• Gleiche Problem habe ich auch

Summary: 1 task failed:
    /home/linux/Documenti/cvs/dm7080/opendreambox/meta-opendreambox/recipes-dreambox/enigma2-plugins/enigma2-plugin-skincomponents-weathercomponent_git.bb, do_packagedata
    Summary: There were 3 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
    linux@linux:~/Documenti/cvs/dm7080/opendreambox/build/dm7080$

Gruss
    antrag

Boxen: DM8000<>DM7020HD<>DM7080<>DM900<>DM920

• Have you tried what is recommended:
    ERROR: If the above message is too much, the simpler version is you're advised to wipe out tmp and rebuild (reusing sstate is fine). That will likely fix things in most (but not all) cases.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• I started from scratch:
    git clone git://git.opendreambox.org/git/opendreambox.git
    cd opendreambox
    make update
    make image MACHINE=dm520

Bye

• Yes, have tried to delete build directory. Same shit. That has never helpt for any problem I have had by the way...

We are just telling this to make admin of git aware of an potensial issue. I will do the Satrunner method now, cant wait for ever. :smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FoxyRabbit ()

• In principle any user should be able to compile a cvs image with just 4 lines. We are not here to complain, but just to give heads up something is not working as it should. Plugins look like have two sources and git doesn't know which one to use, as stated in "Please verify which recipe should provide the above files."
    So let's chill out and wait for this fix :winking_face:

• The old sources were removed in the repo and moved to new ones. I doubt that there is a general issue. I'll try it this evening.

@Satrunner: I see it differently: it's a build environment and it targets people who are more than basic users.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Jetzt alles funktioniert
    Compilieren macht wieder
    enigma2: 4.3.1r7

Gruss
    antrag

Boxen: DM8000<>DM7020HD<>DM7080<>DM900<>DM920

• Was testing an build for latest updates on git (4.3.1r13), but got this error when compiling for dm820:

gcc-runtime-5.3.0-r0 do_install: oe_runmake failed

Is there known issues regarding this?