Cant load the image

• if the rescue loader is bootet you theoretically can logon also via the USB with a terminal emulation supportin serial usb connections and use the flash scripts, but this has only limited value because it would be easier to use the Webif of the rescue loader.

• if the rescue loader is bootet you theoretically can logon also via the USB with a terminal emulation supportin serial usb connections and use the flash scripts, but this has only limited value because it would be easier to use the Webif of the rescue loader.

Can we use such putty to login? Is it necesary to input root and password too? I never use service port yet, how and what the flash scripts if i use service port?

Sent from my phone

• You can use the same flash script that the webinterface is using.

But the big question is: WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE? There is no use for a serial connection, as you can do everything by LAN as you did in the first posts...
    Pleas be careful as it seems to me, that you are looking for ways to permanently destroy your box :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• problem in my 900 UHD box I have no communication lan. only door service. I do not have the dreamup to make the call. Any idea what programs and software to use

when introducing the Egami image of Enigma2.net, normal at the end asked for installation of several plugins I gave it took quite a while to install did not finish. it gave error and made constant reboot.I put another image Openpli was in the middle not finished.
    Lastly I was without lan
    put the cable Rj I connected the cable of service via Usb with the dreamup 13
    I can not connect.
    I need your helpplease

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ValeUrze ()

• Without LAN
    I do not have ip
    do not reboot
    through the ip box that had
    open the pageDM900 Rescue Loader # 103
    does not execute any commands

• sorry
    what cables to use
    open the DHCP with which program
    I do not have box communication.

I call box
    with the bar in the middle display.
    do not leave
    only by turning the back button

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ValeUrze ()

• DreamUp won't work. Connect your Dreambox to the same network switch like your computer. Start a DHCP server on your network. If you don't have any, use something like "Tiny DHCP". Boot your Dreambox into recovery mode and flash the image.

• installed the dhcp.
    is active
    I
    can not get into the box
    connected

is with the yellow bar in the middle of the screen
    next to the red light flashing

does not advance from place

but not on

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ValeUrze ()

• DreamUp will not work at all. The only (suitable) way is flashing using the rescue loader as mentioned. Connecting your Dreambox in proper way to a network is networking basics. Just like hooking a computer up to a router to get internet access or adding a NAS to your network. etc.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    This vídeo solved the placement
    of the finger on screen it's a matéria oficina time

Thanks you very much