Lag and no sound on some channel

• My box is dm900, when I zap to channels at 76.5E 11167v45000, picturing lag and not sound. But when I press pause button to timeshift, or streaming by laptop, cellphone..., all is well.
    i don't know if it is a bug, but I can not find any result using google, so as to post it here.

the signal strength is good and I have tested a non-enigma2 STB that no lag and all is well. so I don't think this issue raised by antenna.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von haoxue ()

• Are the lags also present in a recording of the channels? Do you know which kind of format is used for those channels?

I am rather sure that noone in Germany can test a satellite that far east.

so long
    m0rphU

• Are the lags also present in a recording of the channels? Do you know which kind of format is used for those channels?

I am rather sure that noone in Germany can test a satellite that far east.

DVB-S2 QPSK , recording and timeshift are both well.

• That seems totally odd. So reception and replay are both ok, but Live-Replay isn't? I would say that this is impossible, but who knows....
    Which encoding, resolution, etc is used?

so long
    m0rphU

• I record it using cellphone ,

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    , this is what I have encountered. And don't know what problem.

That seems totally odd. So reception and replay are both ok, but Live-Replay isn't? I would say that this is impossible, but who knows....
    Which encoding, resolution, etc is used?