HMP-Combo DVB C/T2 Hybrid USB TUNER

• Hello, I am new member, I purchased the dm 900 4k and I must say that it is an exceptional receiver, the only drawback is the terrestrial tuner that does not, I bought a memory stick HMP Combo DVB-C / T2 Hybrid USB TUNER but not the recognizes, I would like to know if there is a driver for this tuner terrestrial tuner which otherwise could be compatible?

• Honestly I don't know. I would first test in on the standard DreamOS and if it works you can also switch to any of the images that are directly built on DreamOS if you prefer one of these.
    BTW: I don't own such a stick and I can not guarantee that it works :winking_face:
    Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

• thanks for the answers, however, yesterday I tried the open ATV, and the drivers for the stick HMP Combo DVB-C / T2 USB Hybrid TUNER are there but not even recognize turning off and on the decoder, you whom I recommended image for the DM 9004k?

• Those are all OpenAlliance Images that use their own enigma2 and kernel. As this is the official board of the dreambox manufacturer, the recommendation would be to use the official DreamboxOS images from http://dreamboxupdate.com/

If you need help with one of the Open* images, you should ask for help in the according boards because their software is very different. Maybe they have even drivers for the HMP tuner.
    The sundtek tuner should work with any image.

so long
    m0rphU