help ! The DM525 and DM900 Need to fix the BUG! thanks!

• Dear
    Excuse me ! I very like the Dreambox products , I buy the DM525C and the DM900 from Amzon DE。These products are very good!!!!

For various reasons, AVS+ format is very popular in China, it is not an unusual format. At present, many Chinese satellite programs are in this format, and will be more. In fact, DM900(7252S)and DM525C(73625) BCM CPU chip is supported in this format, but the lack of the corresponding driver . If you do not consider the compatibility of this format, you may lose the Chinese market, please reconsider. Thank you!!

They can not play AVS+ Video, I feel very sad 。As far as I am concerned,The CPU of the DM525C and the DM900 supports this decoding(AVS+)。So,I hope you can fix this problem.Because many other machines are supported!(Such as Zgemma h5(73625)、Octagon SF4008(7251S)、AX HD51(7251S)、Mutant51(7251S) and so on)。

As far as I know, ATV and PLI firmware in fact as early as 8 months ago has been supported by the AVS+ encoding format. The chip is to support the AVS+ format. Therefore, the current lack of driver support manufacturers. Trouble to help you get it, thank you.
    github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/lib/dvb/decoder.h
    github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/com…114b3a324a173a6fb6b71d0f5

Bother you.Thanks your very much !
    Now,The attachment is the AVS+ video(cable_CHN.ts) for you test. Thanks your very much again!!!
    pan.baidu.com/s/1ge2gPRd
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1slk0xIH

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von wzbbstx ()

• I'm NOT sure if DMM is willing to support the Chinese market at all ... so there is no 'need' to fix this as this is no bug.

• Dreamboxes are assembled in China anyway. I would say try another garage-door as clones will be available soon :smiling_face: .

• I doubt that. I haven't heard of any DM7080 or DM820 clones. Why should there be any DM900 clones? I think DMM was finally successful in protecting their boxes.

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Successfull?? Don't make me laugh! The day they decided to move production to China they signed their own death-warrant.. The clones litterally bleed out of the original OEM factories. You can still order the DM800 and SE by the 10.000 per offer. The original schematics and drawings are simply sold internally.. Within the year the clones will appear....

• I'm not talking about DM800 which is years old! And DM7080/DM820 are on the market for more than one year.

Gruss
    Dre

• Just wait... And also bear in mind that Dreambox image has dwindled in favor of never brands like VU+.. Dreamboxes are no longer the top notch brand as they were in 2010... Others have taken over..

• we're completely off-topic. especially as you now want to turn this in one of the annoying VU+ discussions.

Gruss
    Dre

• The DM900 and DM525 are very good products,but there may be decoding defects (such as AVS+ coding), resulting in only sound no image, We hope DreamBox Team can fix this decoding problem quickly,thank you very much!

In addition, I would like to say that the Chinese people really are the world's factories, but China's innovation ability is also very strong! China can independently manufacture the atomic bomb, can make the Shenzhou airship, how many countries in the world can make?

• Shenhzou is a space ship and based on 30yo Soyuz design with all its limitations.

Did you ever find an enigma2 Plugin Made in China (and no - decompiling and tpm check removal doesn't count as innovation)

Anyway you made you point - no we and/or DMM have the freedom to ignore it.

• For various reasons, AVS+ format is very popular in China, it is not an unusual format. At present, many Chinese satellite programs are in this format, and will be more. In fact, DM525 and DM900 CPU chip is supported in this format, but the lack of the corresponding driver. If you do not consider the compatibility of this format, you may lose the Chinese market, please reconsider!

• das ist in china sowieso anders, die receiver werden primaer dazu verwendet schwarz auslaendisches pay tv und streamingdienste welchen das copyright egal ist zu gucken (wo avs kein thema ist) nur ist es dann halt bloede wenn du das offizielle staatsfernsehen nur mit anderem receiver gucken kannst. Insofern ist die aussage das AVS den markt oeffnen wuerde einfach bloedsinn.

Fuer wie bloede halten die DMM eigentlich? Ausserdem wurde in den boards fuer die VUnderboxen genauso gefragt, also genau die hauptziele fuer die klonhersteller.

• ein vernünftiger chinese kauft sich die unlockbox und schaut sich globales paytv kostenlos an.

Gruss
    Dre

• Na ja ganz so einfach ist es noch nicht, es gibt verdammt viele Chinesen die auf dem Land leben, da kommt der Kartenali (sorry - politisch INkorrekt müsste es dann ein -kuli sein) noch mit dem Fahrrad vorbei wenn es Probleme gibt.

Aber ja du kriegst da um wenig Geld verdammt wenig schlechtes Gewissen. Letztendlich ist es sogar im Interesse der Politik wenn sich das Auflehnen gegen das Regime auf eine SAT Schüssel beschränkt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()