Err01 No Ca Found Drembox 8000 Original

• Hello everyone,
    I just made a mistake! I have a 8000 official dreambox of course, and I wanted to test another image! After downloading I've realized that the image was for clones! and I have a dreambox official! So I like err01 Message: no ca found; I tested dream up but he does not see the connected dreambox!
    Thank you for your help, sorry for English this is a translation of the French!

Hallo an alle,
    Ich habe gerade einen Fehler! Ich habe einen 8000 offiziellen Dreambox natürlich, und ich wollte ein anderes Bild zu testen! Nach dem Download Ich habe erkannt, dass das Bild für Klone war! und ich habe eine Dreambox offiziell! So mag ich err01 Nachricht: keine ca gefunden; Getestet habe ich Traum, aber er sieht nicht den angeschlossenen Dreambox!
    Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, sorry für Englisch dies eine Übersetzung der Französisch ist!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kamaldelyon ()

• le dreambox est mort :grinning_squinting_face:

Flashing with DreamUP and null modem cable .... Helps

• le dreambox est mort :grinning_squinting_face:

Flashing with DreamUP and null modem cable .... Helps

Hello,
    le problème c'est qu'avec dreamup la dream n'est pas reconnu ! J'avais déjà eu un problème similaire avec une dm 600, que j'avais pu récupérer, mais la rien du tout !

• C'est normallement un problème avec le "driver" usb2uart. Est-ce que tu l'as installé?

Gruss
    Dre

Boxen (im Einsatz): DM920, DM900, DMOne
    Developer Project Merlin - we are OpenSource

• Which serial cable are you using? And are you using a regular serial port or a USB2Serial adapter? Then you should check, as dre said, the driver.

Hello,
    I well using a null modem cable without ubs, I have to use the cable with dream up for a dreambox 600, I tried several versions of dream up, but I have the same problem for all versions, the Dreambox is not recognized, I also tried DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0.6 but to get an original dreambox the option is not free! Thank you for your help

• Moin!

I thought you have an original?
    The boot loader needs to be updated back to an original.
    That you have to do with Dreamup. For this you need a serial connection to the box.

Of course I have an original, but I thought that after the mistake I made, change my original sim could be replaced by another original sim, the flash with a bad image does not affect the sim?

• you now have a patched ssl and this neefs to be replaced by the original, which dreamup can do nicely.

BTW DMM doesn' t sell sim cards they only repair the whole box, so this idea is useless.