dreambox 8000HD keine Lösung, desto mehr. warten? ac3+

• entschuldigen Sie mein schlechtes german, aber für jetzt keine Lösung für Dreambox 8000HD, über die Deko ist teurer, High-End, und wir haben nach einem Treiber Problem warten? durch DVI?, könnte man sagen, wie sie sich zu nehmen, um eine Lösung zu geben? Dank von Spanien, Frankreich, Italien und anderswo.

• Diese box wird nicht mehr hergestellt, Spammen bringt nichts.

• Denke nicht das es etwas damit zu tun hat das die box nicht mehr hergestellt wird.
    Es wird ja dran gearbeitet, aber es scheint bei der 8k wohl etwas problematischer zu sein.
    Vielleicht kommt noch ein fix, vielleicht nicht...Es liegt aber sicher nicht daran das es nicht versucht wird.

• Es geht darum das wir keinen Anspruch mehr darauf geltend machen und einfach nur warten können.

Und nur um es klar zu machen - ich habe auch eine 8000 auch wenn sie nicht mehr im Wohnzimmer steht.

• Diese box wird nicht mehr hergestellt, Spammen bringt nichts.

scheint unglaublich, dass DMM nicht platzieren Lösung dreambox 8000HD?, es ist wie der FIAT Automarke ist, betreut nur Low-End-Modelle, und vergessen Sie die FERRARI?, wäre eine Täuschung zu sein
    Kunden, die in seiner Zeit gekauft, angeblich die beste Decoder, High-End, und lassen Sie liegen nun, ohne Lösungen?, weil es aussehen würde wirklich schlecht von DMM.

• Liest du überhaupt die posts, die in deinem thread gemacht werden, oder willst du nur nen bischen meckern?

wenn ich natürlich gelesen, aber Sie nicht sagen mir nichts, ich weiß es nicht.
    Was sagen Sie dazu? zu warten? sie arbeiten daran? das wird Lösung geben?, kann ich den Link, wo sie gesprochen wird fügen, dass sie diese Lösung geben?, ist, dass es weh tut, dass die High-dreambox, 8000HD, der neuesten Modelle ist in RECEIVE, diese Verbesserungen, Treiber, oder was Sie tun, wenn Sie etwas tun? Sie sicher wissen? .... :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

P.d. Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes Deutsch
    :frowning_face:

• People need to get it in their heads that only because something was once considered to be high-end, it does not retain this status in perpetuity. Especially not in the tech world..
    And it's not like the support for the 8k was dropped. DMM is working on a solution and there might or might not be one.
    Stay tuned and stop spamming. It's not helping.

• multimea dream Answering the audio solution, ac3 +.

Zitat

we are still waiting for a response of the chipset vendor.

I think DMM, should give a quick fix, and ask please quickly to,chipset vendor,
    and provide a quick fix to customers as dreambox 8000hd owners, still no sound with ac3 + channels when other models, and have the problem solved. I ask you please, on behalf of all users of the brand DMM, to expedite and give solution to the problem.

• As already explained - the box is not manufactured anymore hence there is no must to fix it anymore, no matter if quick or not - and asking every second day in a very demanding way will not change anything on this situation. If you are lucky then you will be lucky - if not you are not.

• I do not think that matters to DMM, leaving their customers dreambox 8000hd, like a cigarette thrown to the ground. Moreover, when other models, cheaper, have been solved. If DMM makes no solution to this problem, you will lose many customers, in Spain, France, etc ... Remember of these comments, when the sound ac3 +, is a problem also for German users, will agree, these post, and not working to solve the problem. I hope and I trust that DMM, set solution to this problem as quickly as possible, please.
    :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

• Maybe we should send him to the clone owner boards so that he asks the Chinese vendors to give back some money they have stolen from DMM so that DMM fixes it for them :smiling_face:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lost in Translation ()

• Maybe we should send him to the clone owner boards so that he asks the Chinese vendors to give back some momey they have stolen from DMM so that DMM fixes it for them :smiling_face:

to be clear, that I have a 8000hd dreambox original, my clones, clones or not, I do not care, I've paid for an original € 1000, in an official distributor of DMM, so I think that like DMM has the original solution, 500hd, 7020hd, 800se, should of supporting 8000hd boxes. And I think I speak on behalf of many clients who have dreambox 8000hd shirt. :angry_face: :angry_face:

• I am sorry for being so blunt... but goodness gracious you are an annoying person...

when you have a similar problem, I would like, that nobody gave you solution, to see if the same thing did you think.

I hope you have education, and respect them, just that I do not, you disrespect you, I clear?
    :face_with_open_mouth: :face_with_open_mouth:

• I do have the problem, cause I "only" have a DM8000 and I do receive Canal+ Acción HD and I don't have any audio on it.
    The difference is that I'm not being a baby about it.
    And I'm sorry, but your last sentence doesn't even make sense.

• I just tried to explain you that DMM has no duty to offer a solution for the dm8000 anymore as they don't manufacture and sell it anymore.

You can kindly ask once and maybe do a reminder after some time but doing it all over again and again on an almost daily basis doesn't add any value except that nobody is willing to help you and maybe offer at least alternative solution(s).

If you are so proud that you paid 1000 EUR then sell it now for 400 and buy an 7020hd, but burning your DMM T-shirt on the paking lot in Lünen will definitely not add any value.

So stop weeping and don't act childish ad [TDA] pointed out.