Compile 7020hdv2

• Compile 7020hdv2

On last updates has been added a new machine, but if I try to compile it I get the error

Quellcode

1. administrator@CVS:~/CVS/opendreambox$ make image MACHINE=dm7020hdv2
    2. [ -d /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/meta-bsp/dm7020hdv2 ] || make update
    3. make[1]: ingresso nella directory "/home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox"
    4. [*] Updating Git repositories...
    5. Already up-to-date.
    6. Synchronizing submodule url for 'bitbake'
    7. Synchronizing submodule url for 'meta-openembedded'
    8. Synchronizing submodule url for 'openembedded-core'
    9. [*] The Dreambox SDK is now up-to-date.
    10. make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox"
    11. [*] Building image for dm7020hdv2
    12. Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
    13. DEBUG: Removed the following variables from the environment: GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID, LESSOPEN, QT_IM_MODULE, GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL, MAKEFLAGS, SSH_AGENT_PID, XDG_SESSION_PATH, SHLVL, MANDATORY_PATH, WINDOWID, XMODIFIERS, MFLAGS, BBFETCH2, USERNAME, GTK_IM_MODULE, MACHINE, XDG_SEAT_PATH, LESSCLOSE, XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP, MAKEOVERRIDES, DEFAULTS_PATH, GDMSESSION, XDG_CONFIG_DIRS, GTK_MODULES, UBUNTU_MENUPROXY, MAKELEVEL, LS_COLORS
    14. DEBUG: Found bblayers.conf (/home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/build/dm7020hdv2/conf/bblayers.conf)
    15. DEBUG: LOAD /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/build/dm7020hdv2/conf/bblayers.conf
    16. DEBUG: CONF /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/build/dm7020hdv2/conf/bblayers.conf:5: including /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/conf/bblayers-ext.conf
    17. DEBUG: LOAD /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/conf/bblayers-ext.conf
    18. DEBUG: CONF file '/home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/conf/bblayers-ext.conf' not found
    19. DEBUG: CONF /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/build/dm7020hdv2/conf/bblayers.conf:6: including /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/conf/bblayers-dm7020hdv2-ext.conf
    20. DEBUG: LOAD /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/conf/bblayers-dm7020hdv2-ext.conf
    21. DEBUG: CONF file '/home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/conf/bblayers-dm7020hdv2-ext.conf' not found
    22. DEBUG: Adding layer /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/meta-bsp/dm7020hdv2
    23. DEBUG: LOAD /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/meta-bsp/dm7020hdv2/conf/layer.conf
    24. ERROR: Unable to parse /home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/meta-bsp/dm7020hdv2/conf/layer.conf: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/administrator/CVS/opendreambox/meta-bsp/dm7020hdv2/conf/layer.conf'
    25. make: *** [image] Errore 1
    Alles anzeigen

On meta-bsp is missing the dm7020hdv2 folder.....is my fault or this configuration is not yet ready for compiling?

thanks.
  • Hi Developer,

I have one question: why you don't use the same compiling way for dm7020hdv2 and 800sev2/500hsv2?
    I compile for all the box inside indipendent folder under build but the 7020hd is the only one that share the same folder. If you have strong reason to do that can you explain how to split the 7020hd and 7020hdv2?

Thanks.