Compile 7020hdv2

• On last updates has been added a new machine, but if I try to compile it I get the error

On meta-bsp is missing the dm7020hdv2 folder.....is my fault or this configuration is not yet ready for compiling?

thanks.

• Hello
    i have this error, maybe some help:

Code
    @ubuntu:~/opendreambox/build/dm800$ bitbake enigma2
    ERROR: Please set the 'PERSISTENT_DIR' or 'CACHE' variable.

I use Ubuntu 13.04 in VmWare.

• Hi Developer,

I have one question: why you don't use the same compiling way for dm7020hdv2 and 800sev2/500hsv2?
    I compile for all the box inside indipendent folder under build but the 7020hd is the only one that share the same folder. If you have strong reason to do that can you explain how to split the 7020hd and 7020hdv2?

Thanks.

• Because the old 800se and 500hd will not get any release anymore - why joinging forces with a dead horse ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

the dm7020hd and dm7020hd v2 have completely all packages equal... but 500hd/800se and v2 are some parts different.

The V2 need different kernel, different drivers, different 2nd stage loader...

cu

• Hi Everyone, as there is no new image for Dm7020Hdv2, I would like to learn to build the image. Please tell me where can I learn about this or any Good Samaritan would help to guide me. Thanks very much