Dreambox 800hd no ca found

• HI guys i like to start by saying hello this is my first post and im afraid its with a problem i have a two dreambox 800hd and they both have error on boot up ! two dream box 800hd geniune sim A2P

i have tryed just about every thing i can get a ip address on one of them if i search for it but i cant comunicate at all with the box !
    the other one is the dredded no ca found !

i have tryed dreamup with null and network all filles are to big !!!

and tryed DCC, flash wizerd and DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0.2 regesterd still no luck at all

please please can any one help thankyou !!!
    andy

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von blake7 ()

• HI guys i like to start by saying hello this is my first post and im afraid its with a problem i have a two dreambox 800hd and they both have error on boot up ! two dream box 800hd geniune sim 201

You have a Clone :thumbs_up:

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/board/index.php?page=Rules

Zitat

no clones (dreambox copies)

Discussing or advertising dreambox clones is strictly forbidden.
    The attempt of selling clones will be punished by the immediate exlusion from this web board.

Support requests which relate to cloned dreamboxes can be closed or deleted by the board maintainer at any time.

DM 920 UHD sss :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:

• Yeah.... 'cause for a genuine dreambox you need to state the simcards version... Any buyer of an official dreambox doesn't care about the security chip.
    Also the second tool you mentioned is only used for clone flashing...

BTW: The message "no ca found" simply says, that the software couldn't verify the boxs genuineness. So if you're box were genuine, you wouldn't get the message :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU

• they are genuine boxes i have read all over and i get confuesd with what is wrong just says dream multimedia ->error !

and i asume it means no ca found thank you please help tey are NOT CLONE BOXES !!!!!!!!!