have other devices on my tv is hd scart that do not transmit with low
    quality.

On another forum a moderator has confirmed to me that this problem was
    almost solved there and not at all on OE 2.0 and have the latest
    drivers, so I installed last image in OE 2.0 there is some improvement
    but there is still perfect, it is possible that with the quality of this
    particular channel decoder SD is so poor compared to how the DM7020
    transmits non hd channels sd?

and how is it that I'm not yet settled issue since the decoder has existed since 2011?

I want to emphasize that the menu can be seen in HD and perfect and
    without annebbiature, the problem is only in the display channels that
    appear hazy and a little smudged especially in channels of low quality
    and I want to emphasize also that the signal of parables and terrestrial
    high

I find myself spending 523 euros for this decoder and see what I have to
    do if you give it back or if I can solve with your help, but more than
    help I think there is nothing to do for the low quality tuners mounted
    on dm7020hd

Owners of this decoder you what do you think?

• Da kann man nichts machen, wenn einem die Qualität nicht gefällt. Ich würde so eine Box verkaufen. Wenn die "non 7020HD" so eine gute Bildqualität hatte, würde ich die wieder nehmen.

• no i prefer dreambox DM7020HD , but the video quality for this decoder must be improved for sd and hd channels , updates are used to this, get busy improving it please

• not again this discussion... We had that years and years ago and again and again...

There is a plugin called VideoEnhancement. You can install this to enhance image quality and finetune the picture to fit your needs.
    Some want it smoother, others more sharpened, and there are a bunch of settings in this plugin to modify the output.

Just try...

• There is a plugin called video-enhancement or something like this, which will give you options to adjust picture quality like scaling, sharpness and other options, everything that can be done via software is there. If it's still not enough for you, nothing can be done because then it's hardware limitation. The plugin is there to fit your needs and offers many finetuning options for video. More then all other boxes that I know ...

But most of us are very happy with picture quality :smiling_face:

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• There is a plugin called video-enhancement or something like this, which will give you options to adjust picture quality like scaling, sharpness and other options, everything that can be done via software is there. If it's still not enough for you, nothing can be done because then it's hardware limitation. The plugin is there to fit your needs and offers many finetuning options for video. More then all other boxes that I know ...

But most of us are very happy with picture quality :smiling_face:

thanks.... where is this plugin?

• Zitat

where is this plugin?

Go to Menu>plugins>extensions management>display and user interface
    You can also go to software update>packet management.

• interesting .... I installed the original soft, I watched a TV program, then installed based [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] and I have the impression that the [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] picture is worse than the original software oe2.0. I asked a friend who also has a 7020HD, and said the same thing. Have any of you noticed it too?

dm7080= DVB-T + DVB-C + Card NC+ + Cam CP + FTA
    /Maximum E85/Corab80/Maximum E85=46/45-42-39-33/31-28-23-19-16-13-9-7-5-1-4/5

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• ... so I wrote .. I feel

• you're right, I checked the and there is no difference between the original software and newnigma.... the "naked eye" can see the differences, on the plus openpli2.1, why?

• I notice some diferences on picture quality depending on the image one of the best for me is [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator], other that works fine for me is [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]are the best at the moment for me and what i see is less pixelstion on SD channels but sure also depend on tv brand samsung is very good.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• no, they don't can

skins are only showing on top of tv picture as overlay

I certainly would never argue with you.Must be my eyes ,yours and Vali's skins have always appeared to give better picture(sharper) for me.

• Maybe the overlay of the skin plays a trick on your eyes.

If you really want to compare picture quality, you shouldn't trust on your memory but compare two boxes at two identical TVs at the same time! Or at least use a bunch of records for your comparisons and not Live-TV :smiling_face:
    Everything else is more like reading tea leaves :winking_face:

so long
    m0rphU