No CA found and Tuners empty - 800se

• I upgraded my 800se via its plugins, now both tuners are empty and the plugins are missing. i tried to flash it again via the dreamup but it stays "upload complete wait for acknowledge" and nothing happens, i tried to flash it by the web browser but there's no option or a way to flash it. How can i fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

• Both problems show that there is a problem with the genuine chip of your box.

So either you got a defect or a cheap copy and not a real dreambox.

so long
    m0rphU

• Both problems show that there is a problem with the genuine chip of your box.

So either you got a defect or a cheap copy and not a real dreambox.

Not really, i bought it from a UK site, it has the serial and is all genuine. I upgraded it via its Plugin and it didn't upgrade itself successfully

• You have to boot the dm800se into the "stop-mode".
    Power off the device, hold the powerbutton and switch it on. The Display shows *STOP* and the IP-Adress.

Then start your Internet-Exploerer (not firefox), enter the IP-adress shown in the oled-display and flash the new Bootloader which can be found here .
    Now you can flash the latest "experimental" image or the "stable" one.

• You have to boot the dm800se into the "stop-mode".
    Power off the device, hold the powerbutton and switch it on. The Display shows *STOP* and the IP-Adress.

Then start your Internet-Exploerer (not firefox), enter the IP-adress shown in the oled-display and flash the new Bootloader which can be found here .
    Now you can flash the latest "experimental" image or the "stable" one.

Thanks i fixed the problem using your method although i found out that it's not genuine which is why the original firmware did not install successfully whatever it's still useful.