Dreambox 800HD: Tune Failed!

• Hello,

Im having a Dreambox 800 HD using USALS with 1 LNB (ofcourse)
    Since i purchased the Dreambox i didnt notice that i have a problem. As today i know that some channels display the information: Tune Failed!

It drives me crazy that i bought a Dreambox a couple weeks ago. And as today i already have a problem with it.

How can i - or does Dream Multimedia solve this problem up for me.

Kind regards,

MrSchotel

Im looking up for some repsonse(s) - thank you !

• Hello Tode,

Thanks for your reply.

Im having the [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] running. Its from the 17th of September 2009.

Do you mean that? or something else..?

I also have tried the following options;

- New image [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]

- Manual scan of the channels

Please let me know how i can solve this up if someone has experience with this bug.

• Please give me some service.

How can Dream Multimedia sales products that have a bug. So please how often is the question/problem spoken on the forum?

And why is there no clear anwser so that anybody knows how Dream solves this up.

Kind regards

• Do you have a clone or is it an original DMM box ? .... How do you know ?

I have bought my DMM box at an official DMM-dealer. Also tried the genuine plugin, and im having a verified box.
    Google on; tune failed dreambox.

You will see that im not the only one.

If someone of the staff reads this. Why arent you repsonding?
    Just give me the information that its a problem that is know at DMM!! And that you guys are trying to fix it.

• The "Tune failed" message means exactly that. The transponder is not tuned in. Please give some details.

Is it a weak transponder ? Did it work before ? When did it start the "Tune Failed" problem ? Have you tried tuning in again ?

Also look in the file /etc/enigma2/settings. Are the channels listed there ?

• thanks a lot my friend for quick response

this message appears with nearly all channels with dm800 !!! :thumbs_down:
    tried many img's , both in flash and multiboot :frowning_face:

on the other hand everything is ok with dm7020 on the same system

thanks

• The "Tune failed" message means exactly that. The transponder is not tuned in. Please give some details.

Is it a weak transponder ? Did it work before ? When did it start the "Tune Failed" problem ? Have you tried tuning in again ?

Also look in the file /etc/enigma2/settings. Are the channels listed there ?

Hello,

It have worked at the first time.

Random channels dont work. But the CSAT (CanalSat = French) is one of the transponders who are working for a couple of seconds/minutes.

And then suddenly the message appears; Tune Failed!

I have looked at the path; /etc/enigima2/settings/

But that is just the DMM configuration. I have tried different channel list and also did a manual scan. Nothing worked out for me.

• I have flashed up the new firmware of 14-10-2009 and still it didnt work out.
    Channels like DSF Sport, MotorsTV (CSAT), etc. etc. dont work for long. After (+-) 5 seconds the Tune Failed message shows up. :frowning_face:

Please help me. Im a certified customer.