Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Dreamboard. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 22:06

No CA found and Tuners empty - 800se

I upgraded my 800se via its plugins, now both tuners are empty and the plugins are missing. i tried to flash it again via the dreamup but it stays "upload complete wait for acknowledge" and nothing happens, i tried to flash it by the web browser but there's no option or a way to flash it. How can i fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012, 16:42

Both problems show that there is a problem with the genuine chip of your box.

So either you got a defect or a cheap copy and not a real dreambox.
so long
m0rphU

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 10:17

Both problems show that there is a problem with the genuine chip of your box.

So either you got a defect or a cheap copy and not a real dreambox.

Not really, i bought it from a UK site, it has the serial and is all genuine. I upgraded it via its Plugin and it didn't upgrade itself successfully

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 10:54

You have to boot the dm800se into the "stop-mode".
Power off the device, hold the powerbutton and switch it on. The Display shows *STOP* and the IP-Adress.

Then start your Internet-Exploerer (not firefox), enter the IP-adress shown in the oled-display and flash the new Bootloader which can be found here .
Now you can flash the latest "experimental" image or the "stable" one.

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 21:14

You have to boot the dm800se into the "stop-mode".
Power off the device, hold the powerbutton and switch it on. The Display shows *STOP* and the IP-Adress.

Then start your Internet-Exploerer (not firefox), enter the IP-adress shown in the oled-display and flash the new Bootloader which can be found here .
Now you can flash the latest "experimental" image or the "stable" one.

Thanks i fixed the problem using your method although i found out that it's not genuine which is why the original firmware did not install successfully whatever it's still useful.

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 03:00

So better go and send it back... And tell DMM where you got it from:
there is an Anonymous reporting of pirate copies via website to do so.

Good luck with getting your money back.